Permitted Development for Conveyancers Training Course
An in-house course designed to give Conveyancers an understanding of permitted development and how it can affect their clients.
The course can be run as either a half day course or a full day course depending upon your requirements.
- What is permitted development?
- Householder rights
- Changes of Use
- Temporary buildings / uses
- Agricultural buildings & operations
- Renewable energy
- Limitations to permitted development rights
- Removal of permitted development rights
|½ day course for up to 10 delegates||£600|
|Full day course for up to 10 delegates||£900|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.