Planning Law for Conveyancers Training Course
A half day in-house course designed to give Conveyancers a basic understanding of those elements of planning law which they may come into contact with and which may affect their clients.
- Control over development
- Planning permission
- Planning conditions
- s106 legal agreements and undertakings
- Use classes
- Permitted Development (PD) & the removal of PD rights
- Lawful development
- Listed buildings: Rules & offences
- Conservation areas: Rules & offences
- Trees: Tree Preservation Orders & offences
|½ day course for up to 10 delegates||£600|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.