Avoiding Costs in Appeals Training Course
A half day in-house course aimed at development control, enforcement, compliance and legal officers dealing with s78, enforcement or certificate of lawfulness appeals. This course may also be of interest to elected members.
- Implications of the new costs circular 03/2009
- Conditions for an award - general principles & procedure
- When and how to apply for costs
- How to defend an application for costs
- Appellant's unreasonable pursuit of appeal
- LPA's unreasonable refusal of permission
- Late addition of new grounds of appeal
- Failing to substantiate grounds of appeal
- Applications by third parties
|½ day course for up to 10 delegates||£600|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.