HGV Operator Licence Applications Training Course
A half day in-house course aimed at development control and enforcement officers who have to consider notifications about HGV Operator Licence applications. This course may also be of interest to licensing, environmental health and legal officers who may become involved in the process and also elected members.
- The licensing regime
- What is an operating centre?
- The application procedure
- Why should we become involved?
- Points for consideration
- Grounds for objection and making valid representations
- Public inquiry
- Possible outcomes
- Appealing decisions
- Licence reviews and disciplinary hearings
|½ day course for up to 10 delegates||£600|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.