Investigating Alleged Offences Training Course
A half day in-house course aimed at all officers involved in investigating alleged offences which may result in criminal proceedings.
- Investigation Plans & File Management
- Gathering Evidence
- Contemporaneous Notes
- Police & Criminal Evidence Act - cautions, searching premises, seizure of property etc.
- Taking witness statements from 3rd parties
- Preparing a file for Legal Officers
- Code for Crown Prosecutors
|½ day course for up to 10 delegates||£600|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.