PACE Interviews Training Course
A half day in-house course aimed at all officers who may have to interview witnesses or potential defendants when investigating alleged criminal offences.
- When to interview
- PACE Codes of Practice - why are they important
- PACE Code C - Code of practice for the detention, treatment and questioning of persons by police officers
- PACE Code E - Code of Practice on tape recording interviews with suspects
- PACE Interviews - before, during and after
- Frequently asked questions
- Case Study
|½ day course for up to 10 delegates||£600|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.