Stop Notices and Injunctions Training Course
A full day in-house course aimed at development control, enforcement, compliance and legal officers dealing with breaches of planning control. This course may also be of interest to elected members.
- When to use a stop notice
- Cost / benefit analysis
- Format & content of stop notices
- Challenges to use of stop notices
- Penalties for contravention of stop notices
- The use of injunctions
- The Court's jurisdiction on an application for an injunction
- Putting the Council's case
- Types & form of injunction - interim, without notice etc.
- Committal proceedings for non-compliance
- Human Rights
- Delegated / committee reports
|Full day course for up to 10 delegates||£900|
|Travel||45p per mile plus provision of overnight accommodation where necessary|
Please contact Louise Humphreys if you would like to discuss arranging this course or tailoring it to meet your specific requirements.